Nurse Supervisor Medical Surgical
Odell Medical Search Edmond, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Hospital in the Edmond, OK area is seeking a Nurse Supervisor of Medical/Surgical to add to their growing team on the Night Shift.
- Academic Teaching Hospital
- Full-service community hospital
- High level of patient acuity
- Collaborative Team Culture
This Company Appreciates Its Employees:
- Excellent Compensation package
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Various other discounts and perks
The Roll You’ll Play:
- Supervises nursing staff on a shift and ensures safe and effective nursing care is provided to assigned patients
- Ensures the oncoming shift has adequate nursing personnel to meet identified patient care needs
- Assists in determining work assignments based on nursing resources and identified patient care needs
- Assists with revision of policies and procedures
- Conducts meetings with staff on a designated shift to discuss patient care and unit concerns
- Ensures orientation of new employees to a unit
- 7p-7a 3-12's Nights
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure,
- Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis.
- With its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as “Horse Show Capital of the World,” it’s rich in cowboy culture, as well.
- From family fun to romantic retreats to outdoor adventures you won’t find anywhere else, Oklahoma City has plenty of hustle without all the hassle.
- Minimum 6 months of Charge Nurse experience in an acute care setting
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience as a RN
- Oklahoma State License or Compact License
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical SearchWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere and culture.
For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.