Nationally recognized hospital South of the Baltimore, MD area is seeking a Director for their Operating Rooms.
- Magnet hospital
- 20+ ORs
- Rated high performing in 7 adult procedures and conditions
- Offers sub-specialty care in every area of surgery
- Consistently receive awards for quality, patient satisfaction and innovation
- Ideally situated in the center of American history, within easy reach to the region’s most vibrant cities.
- Has been in existence for over 350 years, and is today a modern and sophisticated destination for diverse lifestyles.
- Part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area – just 29 miles east of Washington, D.C., 26 miles south of Baltimore, and an easy train ride to New York City.
- The area is also considered the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, you'll find historic towns and Ocean City, the largest seaside resort in the Mid-Atlantic
The Role You Will Play:
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, human resource issues, fiscal accountability, patient satisfaction and service excellence.
- Participates in the planning and development of programs.
- Serves as a collaborative partner with the medical staff, the community and the organization at large.
- Directs overall operational functions of the Operating rooms.
- Function as a clinical expert to staff and all personnel.
This Company Cares About Its Employees:
- Relocation Assistance
- Yearly bonus potential
- Excellent benefits
- Shift differential for those shifts that qualify
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays
- Must have BSN, Master’s preferred.
- Seeking someone with hospital based manager/director level leadership experience who has multi-service level experience (Robotics, Cardiac, Thoracic, etc.).
- Ideal candidate would have experience in team building.
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical Search
Why Work Here?For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!