Cath Lab Technologists (RCIS) and Cath Lab RNs
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical,
A large hospital in the Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. area is looking for Cath Lab Technologists (RCIS) and Cath Lab RNs
- Among the top-ranked hospitals in the region for Cardiology
- Healthgrades 2016 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence
- Healthgrades 2016, 2015 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Award
- Performs over 5,000 procedures per year in the Cath Lab
- #3 In the Forbes magazine of the Top 25 cities to live well.
- Rich in Historical attractions
- Lots of community festivals and parades
- One of the best school systems in Virginia
- Low Crime rate
- 17 miles west of Washington D.C.
- Cath Lab Technologist or Cath Lab RN is an integral part of the team performing life-saving diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures.
- Cath Lab Technologist or Cath Lab RN must be able to scrub, circulate and administer medications during procedures.
- Cath Lab Technologist or Cath Lab RN participates in a night, weekend and holiday call-in program for emergent cases during off-hours.
- Both 10-hour and 12-hour shifts are available. Both begin at 6:30 A.M.
- Primary call 1 evening/night per week and one weekend a month and Back up call 1 evening/night per week and one weekend every other month.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an interventional Cardiac Cath Lab or Electrophysiology Lab performing Cardio Invasive Specialist duties.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and /or Graduate of an accredited, school of Cardiovascular Technology or radiology Technology or equivalent education and experience.
- Registered in one of the following: RCIS, RCES , RTR VI, RTR CV; unless a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. If don’t possess one of the listed registries, must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification, ACLS certification, PALS preferred.
- Must be available for call on weekends, holidays and shift.
- sign on bonus and relo assistance provided
- Competitive pay
- Pay for call-in
- Relocation assistance
- 401K and 403B
- Excellent Health Care benefits.
keywords: Cath Lab, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Diagnostic, coronary biopsy, angio, angioplasty, stenting, stent, athrectomy, TAVR, scrub, circulate, circulator, RCIS, RN, BSN, RCES , RTR VI, RTR CV, peripheral catheterization, Impella and ECMO insertions, structural heart Mitral Clip, Watchman, Melody Valves
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical Search
HealthcareView all jobs at Odell Medical Search
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?