Odell Medical Search Richmond, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS!!! NEW GRADS WELCOME!!
- Our Company is offering perfusionist positions at our accounts in Richmond where we have two teams that cover four private hospitals.
- We do all adult cardiac surgery procedures, except transplants.
- We provide a float perfusionist at each hospital, which makes it an ideal location for new-grads to be trained and mentored.
This company appreciates its employees
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement benefits
- Educational benefits
The role you will play
- NEW GRADS WELCOME
- May have responsibility for,but not limited to one or more of the following clinical duties:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Autologous Blood Processing
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation
- Collects and reports quality indicator data as required
- Two teams that cover four private hospitals
- We are involved with TAVR and several hybrid procedures where we partner with cardiology and EP. We also have a growing VAD and ECMO program which includes a team of ECMO specialists who manage these patients on a day to day basis.
- Reports cases to the Accounting Department according to reporting method in place
- Assists with teaching, supervising and support of clinical associates and perfusion students
- Richmond, VA is a hidden gem in the South. Lying on the banks of the James River, Richmond offers a multitude of activities and amenities.
- For the outdoor enthusiast there’s hiking, fishing, biking, hunting, and kayaking, as well as many trails and nature areas.
- The area is also known for excellent school districts and as a great place to raise a family.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program
- Certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion within 3 consecutive attempts following Associate's first eligible exam, or within 2 years of the Associate's date of hire
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical SearchWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!
For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.