- A grade, Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades, spring 2019
- Stroke Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association
- Healthgrades 2019 Coronary Intervention Excellence Award
- Top 10 percent in the nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures, Healthgrades, 2019
- Healthgrades 5 star recipient for:
- Coronary Interventional Procedures for 2 years in a row 2018, 2019
- Spinal Fusion Surgery for 6 years in a row 2014-2019
- Treatment of Sepsis, 2019
This company appreciates its employees
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement benefits
- Educational benefits
The role you will play
- May have responsibility for, but not limited to one or more of the following clinical duties:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Autologous Blood Processing
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation
- Collects and reports quality indicator data as required
- Assists with teaching, supervising and support of clinical associates and perfusion students
The Charm City
- Located 47.46 miles southwest of Seattle
- Has light winters and beautiful warm summers that offer the full experience of the Pacific Northwest.
- If you love nature and want to leave the hustle and bustle of the city life, it is easy to make a getaway to one of our 40 public parks to get in touch with nature and enjoy recreational activities.
- As one of the Pacific Northwest’s glittering cities, Olympia Washington continues to have a booming economy.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program
- Certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion within 3 consecutive attempts following Associate's first eligible exam, or within 2 years of the Associate's date of hire
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical Search
Why Work Here?For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!