- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT ODELL BREWING
Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 17th largest craft brewery in the United States and currently distributes in 23 states. In 2015, Odell sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Our collective leadership and independence empower us to build a culture of ownership where we contribute, educate, and innovate while keeping Colorado at our core. Always Better.
Odell Brewing Company’s Wholesale Team is seeking a Full-Time Pre-Sale Representative to assist with On and Off-Premise sales in Northern Colorado. This position will report to our Wholesale Manager and will work to continue growing Odell Brewing Company’s presence in Northern Colorado and Larimer County.
ABOUT OUR WHOLESALE TEAM
Considered the 'home team', our wholesale team is composed of high-capacity, seasoned sales representatives that care deeply about Odell brands and the success of their accounts in Northern Colorado.
- Assist in developing and be responsible for implementing an Annual Business Plan through the wholesaler network
- Develop and maintain strong hometown relationships with account managers and sales personnel
- Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results
- Introduce retailers to Odell beers in both On and Off-Premise channels to build brand awareness and sales
- Perform weekly non buy visits in order of volume opportunities.
- Maintain Odell Brewing on and Off-Premise standards within the entire account universe
- Helps to identify new volume opportunities and where we can gain volume in our existing accounts
- Helps the Wholesale team reach our goal of 100% off-premise distribution and an Odell offering in every on-premise account in Larimer County
- Establish sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand priority for each account
- Ensure maximum brand visibility within accounts by using effective point of sale materials, including shelf positions and maintenance
- Responsible for performing 1 On-Premise Promotion and 1 Off-Premise Promotion / Tasting per week
- Call on accounts and cover daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern
- Assist with team coverage for other routes or accounts as needed
- Special event set up and work at brewery and other Northern Colorado venues
- Creates and cultivates an inclusive environment for all guests, co-workers, and the community
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted with local, state, and federal laws.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- At least 21 years old
- Must live in our wholesale distribution footprint (Larimer County).
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience with Beer Beverage Industry experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license and Clean Driving Record – No DUIs accepted
- A self-motivated drive to go above and beyond for the sake of quality
- Experience and demonstrated ability to work well within a dynamic team
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude towards the craft beer business
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co-workers, and vendors/distributors
- Ability to complete tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work evenings and weekends is required
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Odell’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Territory Sales Commission
$50,000 - $58,000 + bonus structure.
Odell Brewing offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, life insurance, short- & long-term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Beer/Wine Allotment
- Parental Pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
AddressFort Collins, CO
Get fresh Thrive Direct Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.