Software Engineer - Automation - Games
- Expired: August 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beat Games is proudly a part of Reality Labs organisation at Meta. We have big plans for our game and to achieve that we are looking for an Automation Engineer to join our studio in Prague to help take Beat Saber to the next level. We are an award-winning game studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. Our game has sold over 4 million copies to date and we collaborated with huge artists such as Billie Eilish and BTS. This is a key role in building the future of VR games and entertainment with the Beat Games team. We are a growing team of leaders in the VR industry at the cutting edge of where music and games come together. This role will help deliver new features, services, and improvements to Beat Saber across multiple VR platforms.
- Develop reliable automated software tests in all levels of the test pyramid (unit, integration and end-to-end) to detect issues as early as possible.
- Contribute to engineering efforts of creating build systems and CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex testing problems by designing and developing scalable test automation and frameworks.
- Create prototypes and work with cross-functional partners for new innovative automation methodologies and technologies.
- Evangelize and drive a culture of automation quality within Beat Games by advocating for high quality results and signal through a continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Enable and drive the product engineering teams to build automation at scale.
- Be the advocate for testability, drive best engineering practices and defect prevention.
- Experience with various automation tools and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience writing software test automation code and frameworks that can simulate complex multi-system scenarios.
- Experience with automation testing, types to include Unit, Functional, Load, Behavioral, Integration, and End-to-End.
- Experience with game development.
- Experience with VR.
TechnologyView all jobs at Oculus
Get fresh Game Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.