eCommerce Telephone Customer Service Representative
Our expanding eCommerce Theater Seat Company is quickly in need of a full time Extraordinary Customer Account Manager.
About the Position:
The Customer Account Manager will be responsible for managing individual cases that include a host of customer service issues. This position involves order processing and status updates, scheduling shipments and repairs, resolving customer concerns and questions, and interacting with customers over the telephone and through email. The ideal candidate for this position will be smart, energetic, and professional, with a strong background in customer service or account/case management.
Customer Service Skills and Requirements
· Minimum of 2-3 years of Customer Service or Account Management experience
· Excellent communication skills with strong conflict management and negotiation ability
· Detail oriented
· Self-directed proactive problem-solving ability with good judgment
· Flexible attitude with a strong constitution
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Comfortable multi-tasking using both telephone and email to communicate with customers.
· Proven track record of customer satisfaction and excellent work record
· Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
Computer Skills Required
· Comfortable in a computerized office environment
· Strong ability to adapt to and learn new technologies
· Intermediate level of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Ability to perform basic data entry functions
· Familiarity with the furniture industry
· eCommerce background or experience
Please review the above qualifications and respond with cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.