Senior Cloud Sales Specialist
Octagon Talent Solutions
Fort Lauderdale, FL
More Jobs Like This
Are you a sales rockstar with a passion for cloud technology? If so, we want YOU! Octagon Talent Solutions is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Cloud Sales Specialist to join our client’s team in sunny South Florida. We’re looking for someone who has at least 5 years of sales experience or a whopping 10 years in the IT industry. But more importantly, we need someone who has an unwavering passion for selling and can light up a room with their enthusiasm. And if that weren’t enough, we also require someone with an extensive professional network of potential clients and partners. Take your career to new heights and build your sales business from the ground up with the backing of a multi-billion dollar company!
• Serve as a knowledgeable advisor to prospective customers to sell the organization's services and products while providing support and guidance.
• Perform sales activities, and prepare cost estimates for licensing products and professional services (deployment, migration, implementation, outsourcing, assessments).
• Develop solutions, including service designs, statements of work, licensing, and bills of materials. Cloud Journey and Cloud public options.
• Build partnership relationships with international leaders, teams, and executives to provide subject matter expertise and deliver solutions through architecting Cloud migrations and server consolidation projects.
• Build and grow a robust pipeline of opportunities with the responsibility and expectation of driving opportunities from lead to closing
• Generate and qualify prospective leads and customers in the midmarket and corporate segments
• Follow-up on leads generated by marketing activities and events
• Manage relationships in stages of the full sales life cycle from first contact through customer acquisition
• Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports. Accurately and continuously track all sales and prospecting activities in Salesforce.com (CRM)
• Effectively position in our client company Tech as the best choice for the customer
• Work with presales and finance team members to create and finalize contracts
• Perform other duties as assigned to contribute to overall sales and team results
• 10+ years of industry experience and 5+ in B2B Cloud or IT sales, preferably in a prospecting environment (hunting).
• Wide professional network of IT potential clients and partners is required.
• Demonstrated track record of sales success meeting or exceeding quota.
• Thorough knowledge of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, objection handling, nurturing, and closing, is a must.
• MSC ITM, Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Computing, Information Technologies, or related field or experience.
• AWS, GCP, MS-Azure, VMWARE, and Private Cloud/On-Prem related training, certifications, or bodies of knowledge.
• Sales-oriented professional with a go-getter personality, results-driven and self-motivated with a self-help attitude.
• Experience in developing partner relationships with the purpose of implementing business solutions to enhance the standard offering (including vendors, Agents/Subagents, MSPs, VARs, Consultants, Integrators, Master Distributors, IT Providers is a plus)
• Experience working with multinational & multicultural engagements is a plus
• Ability to understand and identify prospects’ needs and match those needs with our product and services catalog.
• Working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and social selling and Intent data tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, 6Sense, or similar
• Innovative and creative throughout the sales process. A desire to find solutions to problems and meet all customer’s requirements whilst understanding the commitment to deliver all that is confirmed in a bid response.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage multiple complex opportunities at the same time. Experience handling stressful/conflict situations and deadline pressures
• Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Knowledge in Information Security is a plus.
• Native English. Spanish required. Portuguese is a plus.
Octagon Talent SolutionsFort Lauderdale, FL
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.