Ochsner Health System in New Orleans is seeking a BC/BE General Psychiatrist to provide outpatient psychiatric services and consultations to a variety of patients.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Both newly trained and experienced psychiatrists are encouraged to apply
- Physicians directly from residency training or with experience will be considered.
Highlights of Position:
- Department includes a team of highly skilled Board Certified Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Continuum of services provided potentially include: telemedicine services, outpatient services, intensive outpatient program, inpatient services, and hospital consult services
- Option to participate in training of joint LSU/Ochsner residents
- Option to participate in education and evaluation of University of Queensland Medical Students
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.