Ochsner Health System in Louisiana is recruiting BC/BE INTERNAL MEDICINE AND FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIANS to join our diverse primary care practices. Opportunities exist at our facilities located in NEW ORLEANS, including the NORTH SHORE, HANCOCK, MS and WEST BANK of New Orleans, BATON ROUGE, and RIVER PARISHES. Physicians directly from residency training or with experience are welcomed to apply.
- Outpatient opportunity, limited call, support of large subspecialty network
- Rural, urban and suburban settings available throughout SE LA including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and the surrounding communities
- Competitive base salary with potential for over 300K for high producers
- Academic teaching, research and academic title opportunities available
- Part time and alternative work hours available
- Systematic support for population health management
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org/careers/career-paths/primary-care .
Opportunities exist at our facilities located in NEW ORLEANS, including the NORTH SHORE and WEST BANK of New Orleans, BATON ROUGE, and RIVER PARISHES.
Ochsner Health System is southeast Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system. Coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner’s 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner employ more than 1,000 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts over 900 clinical research studies. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U. S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org.
For more information or to apply please Click Here.
Sorry, no J-1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.