- Posted: over a month ago
We seek to hire an Office Administrator to join our growing Reston, Virginia office. This position is an in-office part time role of approximately 20-24 hours per week. Weekly work schedule includes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week. Occasional availability on Monday or Friday may be requested.
Ocean Tomo, a Part of JS Held, offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will work at the intersection of financial theory and cutting-edge technology. We value creativity, curiosity, and problem solving. We require flexibility, dedication and initiative. In return, we provide exceptional opportunities. We are often asked to apply advanced financial and economic principles to assist in the evaluation of emerging technologies or technology-rich corporations. As a team we are innovative, client focused, quality obsessed, profit centric, team oriented and inclusive.
As the Office Administrator, you will work with office leadership in development of local office outreach and strategies in the areas of business development and recruiting. You will promote the implementation of firm and team initiatives and policies within the office and you will manage significant events that have a major impact on the office.
- Reception coverage - receive guests, receive/send out mail and deliveries
- Provide case or project-based assistance to Managing Directors including preparing marketing materials & PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain resource library and online resources
- Maintain government contractor and continuing professional education registrations
- Manage the local office facility (liaison with building management for all building related requests, facility needs and issues)
- Manage hybrid work environment/ policies/ process
- Coordinate with other functions in the firm on HR, recruiting and employee matters
- Salesforce support / business development support
- Local office recruiting coordinator support
- Assist with teambuilding, in-house training, meetings and office needs and planning
- Supply procurement, organization of the office, work with the building on facility requests
- Review local office invoices and approve for Accounting
- Ad hoc finance and accounting projects as needed
- Maintain operation of office equipment and/or coordinate with IT for technology needs of the office
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years administrative and office management experience
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams skills
- Business development and sales support experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Recruiting support
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and flexibility
- Self-motivated, strong critical thinking skills, works well under pressure, timely with deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Great attitude and client presence
- Ability to recognize when change is needed and collaborate with leadership to gain support
- Ability to work overtime
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Professional services industry experience preferred
- Local candidates preferred (relocation package is not available)
About Ocean Tomo
Established in 2003, Ocean Tomo, LLC provides Financial Expert, Management Consulting, and Advisory services related to intellectual property (IP) and other intangible assets; corporate accounting investigations; regulatory and reporting obligations; solvency and restructuring; and contractual or competition disputes.
Practice offerings address economic damage calculations and testimony; accounting investigations and financial forensics; technology and intangible asset valuation; strategy and risk management consulting; mergers and acquisitions; debt and equity private placement; and IP brokerage.
About J.S. Held
J.S. Held is a global consultancy providing technical, scientific, and financial expertise across all assets and value at risk. Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to organizations facing high-stakes events demanding urgent attention, staunch integrity, clear-cut analysis, and an understanding of both tangible and intangible assets. The firm provides a comprehensive suite of products, data, and services that enable clients across industries to navigate complex, contentious, and often catastrophic situations.
We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Ocean Tomo, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ocean Tomo, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Ocean Tomo, LLC