Client Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Client Service Representative
If you are an experienced customer service professional, looking to positively impact the lives of pets and people, joining the team at Ocean State Veterinary Specialists (OSVS) will allow you to do just that. As the first and last impression clients often have of our hospital, Client Service Representatives (CSR) are invaluable members of our hospital team, and we treat them that way. Come thrive in an environment that encourages learning and continued growth within the profession and become the bridge between pet owners and patient care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to pet owners in a polite and timely manner, both in person and over multi-line phone system
- Schedule appointments, record keeping and organization, provide estimates and invoices for payment
- Respond with compassion and empathy in stressful and emotional situations
- Maintain a clean and orderly lobby and front office area
- Willingness to guide, mentor, and support fellow team members
- Constantly advance your knowledgebase and customer service skills
- 1-3 years' experience in the veterinary hospital is preferred (technician, liaison, customer service) but position is open to the right person who is eager to learn
- Professional, pleasant, engaged, clear communicator who is attentive and respectful to referring veterinarians, clients, and co-workers.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks, be confident, and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Computer experience (Word, Excel) and operation of office equipment such as, fax machine, copy machine, credit card and check terminal, and postage meter.
- Related veterinary software and Care Credit knowledge preferred.
- Must possess basic math skills to determine proper deposits and process payments
Benefits and Perks:
- Employer paid Medical insurance premiums, AND paid deductible for employees!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Complimentary Life Insurance $5,000
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Holiday pay
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Veterinary Social Worker on-site
OSVS is located in East Greenwich, RI with a satellite facility in Swansea, MA. OSVS is a 26,000 sf building with a very busy emergency service, a nationally-respected internship and residency program, and specialists in Emergency/Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Avian/Exotics. Specialized equipment includes telemetry, endoscopy, CT scanner, ultrasound, and MRI.
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
Ocean State Veterinary Specialists
AddressEast Greenwich, RI
BusinessView all jobs at Ocean State Veterinary Specialists