Ocean State Behavioral is seeking dedicated licensed clinicians to deliver Home-Based services to children and families. The licensed clinician will be responsible for adhering to professional and legal requirements and principles as well as demonstrating sound professional judgment.
LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT from the state of Rhode Island.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Completes assessments of individual and family functioning in order to formulate a viable home-based treatment plan with measurable goals.
- Communicates with collateral service providers and/or patient’s families to coordinate care as appropriate, with parent/client consent.
- Ensures that all treatment methodologies are evidence-based, and defined goals are measurable/time-limited.
- Provides consistent, informative, and collaborative direct supervision to assigned client Direct Support Professionals (DSPs).
- Updates client treatment plan as needed.
- Appropriately records the essential process and content for each assigned client in the medical record.
- Discusses progress toward goals with client, family, service coordination team, and referral agencies as appropriate.
- Maintains a professional license in good standing.
Must have a current/valid mental health license with at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
Must have at least 1 year of experience working with children and families.
Ocean State Behavioral is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, service member status, genetic data, pregnancy, childbirth related, or religion or another legally protected status.
Excellent benefits package, a competitive salary, paid vacations, sick time and personal time. Wonderful working environment and more. This position is available full-time with benefits. Excellent Compensation Package.