- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Process, IT, Strategy & Innovation
Boise, ID; This position will follow a hybrid work from home/office model.
The Automation Analyst is responsible for facilitating and guiding the development of automation solutions for Ocean Network Express North America. In close collaboration with regional business and technology teams, the analyst will promote the capabilities of our automation solutions as well as assist with discovery of automation opportunities, ROI evaluations, documentation, process design and implementation, support, and ongoing enhancement. A wide range of ability is necessary in the role, with contributions ranging from citizen developer initiatives to conducting post-project audits; from technology evaluation to implementation and administration of new technology. The position will report to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Architecture.
- Run and enhance automation opportunity workshops for business and technology partners.
- Direct participation in ongoing improvement and development for various integrated systems.
- Contribute to the development framework and enforce consistency in solutioning for a variety of business requirements.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc projects.
- Create engagement with business and technology teams to discover automation opportunities and convert to actionable steps.
- Analyze and report on data related to automation ROI, success/fail of processing, and ongoing operational statistics.
- Maintain and promote initiatives according to the organization’s direction, assist in monitoring and guiding RPA program in collaboration with manager and program contributors.
- Coordinate and promote cross-region discussions and initiatives for governance and standardization for various new solutions.
- Active participation in global standards and governance improvements related to data solutions and processes.
- Other duties as required.
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with RPA solutions
- Ability to execute under pressure and assist others with similar.
- Experience with Digital Transformation and related Change Management projects.
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
- Very strong communication and collaborative skills. Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals across departments and across all levels, from staff to senior management.
- Self-starting and highly motivated individual.
- Creative and strongly analytical, with a curious mindset.
- Ability to learn software and systems and processes within a short period of time.
- Ability to articulate complex business problems in simple terms.
- Other duties as required
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Expertise with Google Workspace tools required.
- Preferred experience in Analysis tools such Google Data Studio and BI systems.
- Understanding of Cloud systems integration, APIs, etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and concepts.
- Experience in a global and/or enterprise organization of 1000+ people, or global transportation/logistics preferred.
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- 1+ years related experience
- 2+ years experience participating in projects and done related tasks such as project documentation
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Ocean Network Express (ONE)
Ocean Network Express (ONE) was incepted on July 7, 2017, following the liner service integrations of Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (“K” LINE), Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) and Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK). The new entity functions from its global headquarters in Singapore, supported by regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Brazil. ONE is the world’s sixth-largest container carrier with a fleet size of approximately 1.59 million TEU. Operating more than 220 vessels, it offers an expeditious and reliable international network of over 130 services to 120 countries and beyond. ONE is a member of THE Alliance (THEA), a global ocean carrier consortium.
For more information, please visit www.one-line.com
Resumes may be submitted to: email@example.com
To learn more about Ocean Network Express NA and other available opportunities, please visit us at the below link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5ebe3104-e38c-46ac-8508-76b7402ab3ae&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
Ocean Network Express provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ocean Network Express
BusinessView all jobs at Ocean Network Express
Get fresh Process Automation Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.