Remote Digital Marketing Manager Job Summary
You will oversee the marketing of bespoke, private Yacht Charter Vacations on some of the world’s most stunning, professionally staffed yachts operating in exotic and unique destinations worldwide. Our product is the ideal solution for those wanting to vacation safely in the Covid era.
We are currently seeking an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all facets of our digital channels. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, including developing strategies to increase traffic, expand distribution channels, establishing schedules for the release of articles or blog posts, and monitoring performance to measure the success of the campaign. When you find dips in performance, you must make adjustments as necessary. As we grow, you will also hire, train and oversee the progress of your marketing team and ensure they are motivated, productive and goal oriented.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
· 5+ years of experience in marketing; with at least 3 years in digital marketing[OG1]
· Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO, SEM and social media platforms
· Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, content management platforms and CRMs
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
· Proficiency with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools. SEMrush, MOZ
· Well organized, capable multi-tasker with a professional and proactive work ethic
· Proven ability to manage budgets
· Familiarity with email marketing tools: Constant Contact and/or Mailchimp
· Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite software (design, photo, video) a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee management of updates, design, and UX on all digital channels
· Analyze digital performance data to make key recommendations for Desktop & Mobile App optimization
· Conduct website and social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
· Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
· Formulate and execute a plan for daily messaging and posts
· Develop effective, consistent, and engaging brand messaging
· Answer partner and customer questions and concerns when necessary
· Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic
· Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs
· Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
· Assist in the development and production of a series of Travel Agent training webinars
Ocean Getaways is a small, boutique yacht charter company with headquarters in New Hampshire and offices in SW Florida that has been in business for over 35 years. We sell ultra-luxe, private vacations on professionally staffed yachts positioned throughout the world. We also specialize in the design, marketing and operation of corporate incentive programs and groups on luxury yachts flotillas. We market primarily to high net worth individuals, travel agents, and corporate incentive travel planners located in the Americas and Europe. We are leaders in our industry in establishing sustainable travel concepts aboard yachts. We are also an entrepreneurial company committed to diversity, expression, and growth in the workplace.
What is the Opportunity?
· It is no secret that due to the sudden worldwide onslaught of the Covid pandemic, all aspects of travel & tourism have been severely impacted.
· As a result, what we offer is a very challenging salaried position with great responsibility
· We are committed to our and your success and will provide attractive incentives and a rapid opportunity for growth and advancement as travel rebounds
· You will learn quickly and benefit greatly through working directly with the two entrepreneurial founders of the company
· You will enhance your knowledge about marketing a high end luxe travel product in an expanding industry that is fun, adventurous, and ripe with opportunities
· To work remotely
· Future travel opportunities
Starting salary of $40,000 per annum plus incentives and bonuses related to performance goals.
Why Work Here?
Enhance your knowledge about marketing a high end luxe travel product in an expanding industry that is fun, adventurous and eco-friendly.