Commercial Electrical Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Duties and Responsibilities: Manage electrical projects using estimate, plans, and project management methods. Track project documentation: RFIs, Change Orders, Submittals, Transmittal, etc... Work with Lead Electrician to ensure procurement and delivery of materials and tools to the job when they are needed. Read daily reports and process information contained within. Directly communicate with clients and contractors to ensure successful on-time and on-budget project conclusion. Work with Owner and other office staff in scheduling jobs and assigning electricians. Communicate effectively with electricians in the field and provide support to ensure efficiency and productivity. Estimate and provide proposals for change orders and manage these with clients. Performing site visits and communicating with project estimator. Participate in regular meetings with office staff and Lead Electricians. Constantly monitor each assigned project for quality assurance and to ensure that we deliver on every project as promised.
- Applicant must be computer literate and have the ability to learn software.
- Applicant must present a professional appearance and demeanor always.
- Applicant must be able to follow up with clients & prospects on a timely basis.
- Ability to resolve difficult situations that arise from the schedule, billing, change orders, etc.
- Ability to articulate thoughts verbally as well as in writing. Ability to read body language and understand what is not being said. Ability to use technology to enhance communication to client, technicians and supplier partner.
- Ability to have a remarkable client relationship and assist the client through the electrical work process in a positive & personal way. Ability to build strong meaningful subcontractor/supplier partnerships where all involved are considered and benefit from working together for the common good of the client and project.
- Applicant must have experience and have complete knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Applicant must know current national and local codes.
- Applicant must have an understanding of construction management or project management.
Ocean Coast Electric LLC
176 Old Forge RoadMonroe Township, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?