Ocean Bay, LLC, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Principle Project Engineer to support a US Navy collaborative engineering environment and software & hardware suites at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
This position will provide support in the areas of Systems Engineering, Software Development, Test & Evaluation, Systems Integration and Analysis, System/Network/Database Administration, Information Assurance and Security, Information Assistance and Training, Facilities and Operations Management and General Support.
Please provide salary expectations when applying.
Qualified candidates will possess competence in the following:
System/Network/Database Administrative Support
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Information Assurance & Security Support
- Systems Engineering, Software Development, Test & Evaluation Support
- Systems Integration & Analysis Support
- Information Assistance & Training Support
- Program Management & Technical Support
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance (or higher).
- Active IT-I level clearance.
- Information Assurance Technicians (IAT) Level 2 or higher with certification in current Operating Systems and Information Security.
- Experience in/with:
- application, database, systems administration, system integration, infrastructure design, and storage solutions
- the development of collaboration and engineering tools, software applications and associated hardware resources, to include: experience understanding customer requirements in order to develop the software requirements necessary for an engineering environment that contains engineering and business workflow methodology
- architecting, installing, configuring and administering large scale server farms using Microsoft enterprise technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Designer (SPD), WSP Builder, .NET Security Model, STSADM, DocAve, Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam, ControlPoint, ldera SQL and SharePoint Administration Suite, to include: experience in using Team Foundation Server for source control
- major DBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle l0g/l lg to include SQL (PL-SQL/T-SQL) development, stored procedures, Joins, Triggers, Database Relationships, complex queries and ADO.NET development
- all facets of VMware virtualization technologies and all network related hardware and software
- Ten (10) years of IT experience with Microsoft technologies building and implementing enterprise solutions for Navy/joint warfighting systems.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work and lead effectively in a team environment.
- The ability to learn and master new technologies and deliver quality products within short timeframes.
Position is located in Dahlgren, Virginia.
Apply online at: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=46&rid=1362
Or email your resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.