- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Are you looking to build a valuable role in a rapidly-expanding technology company? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow your position without a rigid corporate environment? We are a young tech company with government customers nationwide - ranging from "small town USA" to NASA.
The Sales Assistant would work directly with our sales team to support & retain existing customers and assist with developing new business.
This position would be hybrid-remote with days in our Asheville HQ and days fully remote.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for our sales team via email and telephone
- Collaborating with our sales team to create and improve workflows
- Assist with CRM data entry
- Follow-up with highly-qualified leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone or Zoom
- Create standardized quotes for customers with streamlined templates
- Assist with development of marketing documents
- Assist with RFP responses
- 1 – 3 years in an administrative, sales or marketing role
- Strong, independent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Self-starter and ability to work proactively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn technical information and terms regarding security technology
- Graphic Design skills are a plus
- Familiarity with local government purchasing processes is a plus
Headquartered in Asheville, N.C. – we have grown to a medium-sized team that is energetic and self-starting. We are a close-knit team that focuses on a positive and flexible work environment.
We are a large company with a small work force of professionals. We are looking to add to our small team with a Sales Assistant. The chosen individual would work closely with our Director of Sales and sales team. We are looking for a self-motivated, critical thinker and problem solver to compliment our team.
Ocean 10 SecurityAsheville, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.