We are seeking a Medical Assistant / Receptionist to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields (Bureau of Workers Compensation)
- Strong computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Health savings accounts after probation period
- Compensation dependent upon experience
- Bonuses provided
- Family-oriented practice
We look forward to hearing from you!