Benefit Services Associate
Obsidian HR Denver, CO
- Posted: 3 days ago
The purpose of the Benefit Services Associate is to provide world-class service to our clients and employees through showcasing benefits expertise. This individual will be directly responsible for the accuracy and timely administration of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, and short and long term disability. in addition to client billing. This role serves as the main point of contact for all benefits related tasks and inquiries.
- Customer Service. Provides best-in-class service to our clients and worksite employees through interactions over the phone, via email and in person. Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes. Ensures that all interactions are professional, courteous, and positive experiences. Serves as subject matter expert for all health care benefits inquiries.
- Benefits Processing. Showcases expertise by monitoring eligibility and compliance requirements are met to process enrollments and terminations of coverage. Audits work for accuracy and appropriate billing. Ensures that forms pertaining to enrollment of COBRA are completed. Generates detailed reports including eligibility, billing, and enrollment/termination data for both internal and external users.
- Participation in Initiatives and Business Priorities. Plays an active role in annual open enrollment initiatives.
What We're Looking For
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication / customer service skills
- Has solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail and outstanding time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet application skills
- 2+ years of HR and/or benefits administration experience
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1+ year of HR Experience
- Prior experience working in benefits administration
BusinessView all jobs at Obsidian HR