CREW MEMBER // TEAM MEMBER // CASHIER // SCOOPER
Oberweis Dairy is hiring Crew Members!
Positions are available in Glen Ellyn and Bolingbrook!
Oberweis Dairy is urgently hiring despite the COVID-19 crisis. We provide essential products to our customers while practicing social distancing. We are seeing a significant increase in product demand, which means our labor needs are unparalleled during this crisis. We know many people have been impacted as jobs are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis. We want those people to know that we welcome them to our team!
Are you up to the challenge to making someone's life a little happier, a little easier, and a lot more delicious? If so, we want you to join our team!
Our company is growing and we are seeking enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals who are looking to help contribute to our long history of success with Oberweis Dairy, and to help establish a new legacy with our new concept established in 2012 - That Burger Joint!
We are seeking enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals who are looking to help contribute to our long history of success!
Hours: Part time, 10 – 30 hours per week
Position Summary: Provides customers with outstanding, friendly service in a timely manner, and handles orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Hands on store setting
- Work area includes food, knives, slippery floors, and extreme cold
- Constant interaction with employees and customers
- Maintain product knowledge
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of store (specifically your work area)
- Communicate with other team members about product quality, product shortages, and customer comments
- Fax menus, receipts, and order forms to customers
- Properly portion products, beverages, and paper supplies
- Restock front line
- Stock self-service area and take-out menus
- Restock items as needed
- Accurately assemble orders
- Package orders for dine-in or take-out
- Sell desserts and beverages for eat-in and outgoing service
- Make sure all delivery orders are expedited properly, from the moment an order is received to delivery status
- Maintain efficient service times
- Accurately ring up orders and make change
- Assume responsibility for all cash, coupons, and promotions
- Perform opening and closing duties based on schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bend, stoop, and reach to receive inventory, stock, serve customers and clean store
- Stand and walk on a hard surface for up to 8 hours per day
- Quickly identify safety placards and hazardous situations to avoid or minimize injuries
- Identify food quality through taste, texture, color, and odor
- Basic personal computer (PC) knowledge
- Ability to read company materials (e.g., recipes, charts, training materials, etc.)
- Able to write
- Successful completion of Oberweis orientation and training program
- Proven customer service skills
- Great phone skills
• Competitive Starting Pay
• On-Going Leadership Training
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Generous Product Discounts
• A Fun Work Environment & More!
Oberweis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply via this posting
- Or email your resume to: OBCH@RMCJobs.com
- Then call: (562) 596-7072 for interview appointment information
Keywords: ice cream, dairy, store, retail, scooper, part time, team member, crew member, cashier, cook, server, cashier, team member, crew member, restaurant retail, host, hostess, waiter, customer service, prep cook, line cook, dish machine operator, dishwasher, restaurant, food, retail, customer service,
Glen Ellyn, IL