Raw Meat Line Worker 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Raw Meat Line Worker 3rd Shift
Founded in Seattle by Constantino Oberto in 1918, Oberto Snacks Inc’s future is brighter than ever. With its growing portfolio of brands, each with its own mission, purpose and army of passionate fans, Oberto continues to be one of the nation’s leading and most innovative meat snacks companies. Employing more than 500 food professionals, Oberto’s mission is to empower people to make better choices for a healthier and happier life. As a part of that mission, we strive to provide innovative, delicious, healthy, and convenient protein-packed snacks.
The Oberto team has an opening for the critical position of Raw Meat Line Worker for our 3rd shift. The Raw Meat Line Worker or “Meat Stylist” main job is to maintain steady workflow of raw processing lines by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
1st Shift 5 days, 8 hours per shift, occasional overtime up to 12-hours a day as needed.
3rd Shift 5 days, 8 hours per shift, occasional overtime up to 12-hours a day as needed.
WAGE: $19.00 per hour - $20.00 per hour includes $1.00 shift differential pay for working graveyard.
- Responsible for operating the dumper machine to load the slicing table with raw meat.
- Piles pieces of sliced raw meat based on length and width.
- Lays sliced raw meat onto moving conveyor. May need to fit piece into the open spaces on the conveyor to optimize belt output.
- Visually inspect the raw meat for quality as it is travelling on the conveyer belt.
- Monitor movement of raw meat through drying oven to ensure continuous flow and make corrections as needed.
- Notify the lead or back up lead of any meat quality issues that arise during the visual inspection process.
- Move empty tubs, pans, etc. to keep raw room organized and compliant.
- Responsible for performing job duties in compliance with all GMP's and following all company safety standards.
- Move and inventory raw materials.
- Maintain a good working relationship with your team and other departments by exhibiting a cooperative spirit.
- Assist in other areas when needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with HACCP (OJT)
- Understanding and compliance with all GMPs (OJT)
- Understanding and compliance with all personal safety rules (OJT)
- Basic proficiency to read/write/speak English
- Able to understand and follow instructions in English
- Ability to work with people to accomplish team goals
ABOUT OBERTO: We offers a creative environment filled with other talented people. We are committed to rewarding our teammates for their hard work, enthusiasm, and professional excellence. Company perks include:
- Quarterly performance incentive.
- 401K Plan with company match up to 3% of your base salary, plus $0.50 for every $1 on the next 2% for a maximum match of 4%.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan Oberto will match contributions up to 15% up to a maximum of $225 per year.
- Personal Time Offer with accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability and life insurance.
- 9 paid company holidays’
- Oberto Product Discounts
- Educational Assistance
TO APPLY: Oberto Snacks is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Oberto Snacks is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veterans’ status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at (253) 437-6100.
Oberto Snacks Inc
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Crisis Line Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.