Technical Support Specialist for Water Submetering Company
- medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Job Description: Programming water submetering equipment/trouble shooting electronic submeters
The role of a technician is to troubleshoot our electronic submetering equipment installed at multifamily properties for which we provide monthly utility billing services. While this support role may include going out in the field and doing work as needed, most of the immediate work is in office or over the phone assisting with troubleshooting. No experience necessary. Will train the right candidate.
Technician’s scope of work while in office:
- Assist with programming, wiring and packing equipment.
- Help customer service department by taking phone calls when necessary
- Coordinating site visits for technicians for out-of-town properties
- Enjoys working with electrical equipment, handy, picks up new tasks easily and takes direction.
- Responsible, reliable, detail oriented with good time management.
- Candidate must also be presentable and work well with the general public.
Technician's Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Become trained as an expert in Equipment used by OEI for sub-meter installs
· Pull/Save/Send property reads as needed by OEI personal
· Research and assist in troubleshooting and resolving submitter equipment issues installed at customer locations
· Create maintain and follow through with work order/meter repair sheets
· Assist in programming and shipping equipment for property installs
· Run “Health Reports” on properties as needed
· Assist in Customer Service as backup for overflow phone calls
· Assist properties in troubleshooting their issues to get equipment back online
· Create and maintain/update work instructions as needed
· Continued learning on equipment/ technology in sub-metering development
· Any other assignments as per management
Oates Energy, Inc.
14286 Beach Blvd.Jacksonville, FL
Get fresh Technical Support Specialist for Water Submetering Company jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.