OASIS - Lead Processing Technician, Trim
Oasis Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: 28 days ago
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Trimming Lead is directly responsible for the final appearance of flower products through the trimming and manicuring process, separating and organizing cured plants by size and/or quality, overseeing and scheduling entire trim team, meeting and beating all product goals, and implementing and following all company SOP’s for their department. The Trim Lead documents and inventories all medical product throughout each and every process, as well as documents all waste following specific guidelines as mandated by Arizona Department of Health Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee and manage all trim technicians, including but not limited to, interviewing, hiring, scheduling, team training and development, and conflict resolution
- Responsible for proper inventory and documentation of all products
- Ensure team members are following trim schedule
- Implement processes to maintain the strictest of quality control
- Ability to monitor every aspect of plant appearance and quality
- Manage all consumable materials and hardware inventories
- Drive efficiencies while meeting daily and weekly goals set by supervisor
- Lead a team in perfecting the art of trimming cannabis flowers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company policies and established procedures
- Interact with other departments in problems solving ideas
- Maintain clean work environment and adhere to sanitation standards on a regular basis
- Perform essential job duties while adhering to all local and state regulations
Knowledgeable in Cannabis Sativa and operating mechanical equipment. Possesses strong communication skills, planning and organizing ability, problem solving and attention to detail. Ability to excel in a fast paced, start-up environment. Possesses basic computer skills –including; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point. Demonstrated ability to manage people and processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- BS or AS in Horticulture/Floriculture/Biology or related field or currently working towards degree (Preferred)
- Experience to include controlled environment or greenhouse growing
- Management experience is preferred.
- Experience with automated equipment and/or heavy machinery
- Lean manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must possess valid driver's license or state ID
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry
- Must have excellent hand dexterity demonstrate fine motor skills
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over, and/or crouching.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Oasis