Oasis Preferred Maintenance - Optimized and Science-Inspired Solutions
A regional leader in the installation, repair and maintenance of commercial walk-in coolers/freezers, HVAC, ice machines and water filtration systems is searching for a Refrigeration Service Technician in Atlanta, GA - Including the Roswell and Alpharetta areas.
As a Refrigeration Service Technician you would primarily deal with meeting customer’s requirements at their locations. The position requires some travel between the accounts and direct interactions with a variety of personnel.
- 3- 4 years of commercial refrigeration experience.
- Must be comfortable with working on refrigeration systems on most commercial walk-in freezers/coolers, HVAC systems (such as roof top package units), ice machines and other cold-side restaurant facilities systems.
- Strong mechanical skills with the ability to troubleshoot.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Personable with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be organized.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to utilize technology to maximize efficiency.
- Must have a good driving record and pass a background check.
- Complete all required documentation, both for the employer and the customer.
- Provide technical assistance to the customer.
- Troubleshoot any equipment related problems with ice machines and water filtration systems.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on the equipment, as well as maintain PM documentation.
- Develop and maintain a service schedule.
- Keep all account(s) and equipment clean and well maintained and manage parts inventory.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required based on business and customer needs.
- Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably with maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical equipment. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to read and write English, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, etc. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before management and employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The company will provide the employee with a company-owned vehicle and company-owned phone to effectively complete the job requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is exposed to airborne particles, as a result of the cleaning and maintaining customer ice machines.
This is a full-time position. Management establishes hours of work. Employee must be punctual and dependable. Position requires open communications between employee, employees and management team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers a competitive wage and other benefits.
- Accident Insurance - company covers 100% of employee premium, 25% of dependent's premium
- Dental/vision insurance - company covers 100% of employee premium , 25% of dependent's premium
- Health insurance - company covers 75% of employee premium , 25% of dependent's premium
- Relocation Assistance can be provided for qualifying applicants
- Professional Development Assistance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Maintenance work occurs at the intersection of people, product, and profit.
We source the best components from our distributors, train our technicians in cutting-edge technology, and extend quality and savings to our customer.
Oasis Preferred MaintenanceAt Oasis Preferred Maintenance, we believe that it takes a team to accomplish our ambitious goals and to uphold our values. We provide a common service at uncommon quality, value, and with positivity. Simply put, our role in the industry is to continue to perfect preventative maintenance while creating an experience that is smoother and happier for our customers, employees, and distributors. Maintenance work occurs at the intersection of people, product, and profit. We source the best components from our distributors, train our technicians in cutting-edge technology, and extend quality and savings to our customer.