We are seeking a Behavioral Health Therapists (Fully Licensed) to join our team as an IFI Team Lead and Assessor. You will provide services within the community setting. We currently service Floyd, Bartow, Haralson, Polk, Douglas, Gordo, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Clayton, Newton, Rockdale, Hall, Paulding, Bartow, and Dawson Counties.
- Provide services within the community
- Work with client/family to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery/improvement.
- Provides counseling, therapy, and/or psychotherapy to consumers and families as appropriate to the position; prepares discharge plans, and provides crisis intervention and emergency services as required, to include participating in on-call rotation
- Providing psychotherapeutic parent and child interventions.
- Conduct collaborative documentation during each therapeutic session.
- Writes progress notes that relate to treatment goals and objectives; submits progress notes for processing in the electronic medical record system within 72 hours.
- Assists the client and family with the development of the Individualized Resiliency Plan (IRP)/Treatment Plan when needed
- Completes weekly/monthly progress reports on status of clients, as required.
- Working in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and counselors.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with consumers, families, service providers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures, Medicaid services, and community mental health resources.
- Ability to provide skilled treatment to clients with social and behavioral problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT