About Oasis International: https://www.oasiscoolers.com/
For more than 100 years Oasis International has manufactured and distributed some of the world's best clean drinking water solutions. We are recognized worldwide as a leader in the water cooler / drinking fountain industry. We are also a prime provider of bottle water coolers, point-of-use coolers, filtration equipment and dehumidifiers for homes, offices, schools, businesses, hospitals and municipal buildings.
We deliver water-friendly solutions to more than 80 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're known by some of these brand names: Versacooler®, Aqua Pointe®, Freshshield and Green Filter®.
Today, our goal is what it has always been: to provide clean, refreshing drinking water that is free from harmful bacteria, viruses, sediments, metals and chemicals.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: Implementation and execution of channel-specific marketing strategies to achieve P&L objectives across Strategic Business Units (SBU’s). This position would also be focused on all customer channel customers, and skilled at working on cross-functional teams including SBU’s, Digital/eBusiness, Sales, Marketing Services.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Product Marketing Manager to identify and implement growth initiatives within our current product portfolio as well as expansion areas.
- Understand Business Unit (BU) P&L objectives and drivers to make sound go-to-market recommendations in order to drive top and bottom lines.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Director of Marketing in areas of:
- Growth initiatives
- Program development and implementation
- Research including competitive insights and recommendations
- Presentations and training delivery on new and existing products
- Build and maintain channel expertise through field travel, attendance at industry events, competitive analysis and close collaboration with Sales and BU partners.
- Partner with BU’s to develop customer channel plans directly tied to joint business planning shared objectives.
- Provide input to brand and merchandising messaging and ensure they align with the overall channel strategy and drive the best possible customer experience within specific accounts.
- Manage a comprehensive ongoing channel situation analysis that monitors sales, margin and volume across key products and customers. Develop improvement action plans to address unexpected challenges.
- Partner with or contract with Business Intelligence agents on the measurement and analysis of channel data relating to program/promotional effectiveness and make improvements based on insights.
- Partner with Sales and BU’s in the preparation and presentation of results in monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Partner with Marketing Services to ensure development of 2D, 3D and digital collateral to drive product launches, promotions, key marketing campaigns, programs within channel and customer-specific marketing.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience is required. Channel Leadership experience, as well as experience within the Consumer/Durable Goods industry, is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate and build trust.
- Demonstrated solid financial acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business and in front of customers.
- Ability to travel up to 20-25% of the time