Medical Billing Specialist
Oasis Center of the Rogue Valley Medford, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Oasis Center is a nonprofit family medical clinic and we are looking for qualified and compassionate individuals to join our team!
The billing specialist works as part of a team and is the sole biller/coder responsible for the claims and payments for the clinic.
- Medical Billing: 1 year
- Experience with Epic EHR
- Proficient knowledge of CPT and ICD-10
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized, detail oriented
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
- Performs all billing and collections processes
- Reviews documentation to ensure accurate coding
- Posts claims in a timely manner
- Researches and addresses denials
- Posts payments and adjustments
- Obtain authorization for services as required by individual plans
- May arrange payment arrangements with patients
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with payor representatives
- Works as part of a patient care team
Oasis Center of the Rogue ValleyWhy Work Here?
The Oasis Center is a nonprofit clinic that cares for our patients and our employees!
Our Clinic provides integrative health care and social support services, we are looking for a qualified and compassionate team member!
1025 E Main St. Suite 108Medford, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at Oasis Center of the Rogue Valley