Oasis Cannabis Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
Ayr Wellness is an expanding vertically integrated, U.S. multi-state cannabis operator, focused on delivering the highest quality cannabis products and customer experience throughout its footprint. Based on the belief that everything starts with the quality of the plant, the Company is focused on superior cultivation to grow superior branded cannabis products. Ayr strives to enrich consumers’ experience higher every day through the wellness and wonder of cannabis.
Oasis Cannabis is a subsidiary of Ayr Wellness, operating three dispensaries in Arizona and multiple cultivation sites. If you are looking to join an exciting company that is growing rapidly in the Arizona cannabis industry, Oasis Cannabis is the place for you! Soon to be one of the largest cannabis producers in the state, we are looking for dedicated employees to join our cultivation team. This job is physically demanding, requiring frequent work from ladders and lifts. Professionalism, quality and teamwork are necessary for success in this position.
The Cultivation Technician primary responsibilities will encompass all duties related to the daily care of Cannabis plants from seed to harvest. These responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a clean and hazard free working environment.
- Following all state and company mandated rules and regulations.
- Dedication to following all SOPs provided to you by Management.
- Developing a working knowledge of all equipment and tools used in the cultivation.
- Developing a working knowledge of integrative pest management.
- Developing a fundamental knowledge of all tasks related to plant management.
- Ability to work in an organized fashion.
- Ability to complete work within established KPIs.
- Helping in the post-harvest process (Bucking and Trimming) if needed.
- Completing any other tasks given by management.
- Ability to complete labor intensive tasks with a positive attitude.
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to stand, bend, and/or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 LBS.
- Must be capable of climbing 20ft ladders
- Comfortable spending extended periods of time working from ladders/lifts (15-18 feet up) including reaching and stretching
- Ability to communicate and work in concert with others.
- Availability to work weekends/nights.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Must be able to show up to all assigned shifts on time and ready to work.
- Open to working overtime when needed.
- Maintaining a high level of personal hygiene.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a Dispensary Agent card, no history of felonies of any kind in the last 10 years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Oasis Cannabis takes the prevention of Covid-19 very seriously. Mask and gloves are required along with hourly wipe downs, other sanitizing protocols, and temp checks for all who enter the buildings.
AYR Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
AgricultureView all jobs at Oasis Cannabis