Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Oasis Ascent Millcreek, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Observation, Assessment, Stabilization, and Intensive Support.
Healing starts here.
Full-time | 12 hour shifts available 7 days a week | $13-15/hour DOE | Benefits_______________________________________
Oasis Ascent is a short-term residential treatment program for teenagers located in Millcreek, Utah. The families we serve are in crisis and need support keeping their child safe right now. At Oasis Ascent, we provide thorough assessment, around-the-clock secure care, and intensive support to young men and women. We provide a safe setting for adolescents to stabilize where they and their families meet with licensed clinicians to determine the underlying causes of distress and what next steps make the most sense for their needs.
As our CNA, you will provide coverage in the evenings so our students always have a qualified medical professional available to them. You will report to our Director of Nursing and work collaboratively with them and our LPNs to ensure our students medical needs are met with consistency, care, and accuracy. The goal is to provide the best care possible to our students and their families in a professional, ethical, supportive environment where the highest standards of care are met. This way, our entire program is working to the benefit of the Oasis Ascent team and our students alike.
Basic duties include:
- Assisting with medication administration
- Participation in the therapy and activities within the therapeutic environment
- Assist with obtaining vital signs during the admission process and as directed by the director of nursing
- Supervision of students in the Oasis Ascent program
Help families in crisis while continuing to develop professionally. Join the Oasis Ascent Team.
Please ensure your resume includes education, work experience, certifications, and licenses
- Active CNA certification with no history of misconduct
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be positive, professional, and reliable
- BLS and First Aid certification (may obtain this within 30 days of hire)
- 12+ months of experience
- 21+ years of age
- Able to pass criminal investigation background check
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Able to pass motor vehicle record check
- Current Utah driver's license (within 30 days of employment)
- Professional experience in residential treatment setting
- Health, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and other insurance plans available after probationary period
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Continued professional development opportunities
- 6 paid federal holidays
- Significant discounts for hundreds of professional outdoor gear brands
- Very dynamic work environment
- Meaningful & impactful work
- A supportive and close-knit community
- Close to many world-class ski resorts
HealthcareView all jobs at Oasis Ascent