An Exciting Opportunity is Available to Join
North America's Leader in Precision Alignment!
Are you an experienced millwright or maintenance mechanic with experience in managing crews and mechanical projects? Are you interested in building a career with the recognized leader in precision measurement, machinery alignment, and mechanical services?
OASIS continues to grow and is in need of a Mechanical Project Supervisor for its Rochester, NH Service Center. The Millwright Project Supervisor provides mechanical related services consisting of millwright maintenance efforts, installations, measurement inspections, and re-alignment of miscellaneous industrial machinery. Providing these services involves traveling to, and spending time in, the customer’s facility or a third-party facility.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Interfacing with customers, before, during, and after projects.
- Leading small mechanical crews, typically 3-5 millwrights, in the following:
- Installing, dismantling, troubleshooting, repairing, and reassembling mechanical equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment inspections and mechanical adjustments
- Troubleshooting mechanical and/or alignment related issues
- Frequent travel to customer sites (including overnight stays) mainly in the northeast, but also across North America as needed.
Things you will need to succeed:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal customer skills
- Experience using hand and power tools along with shop equipment
- Basic rigging skills
- Basic math skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Desire and motivation to progress to a supervisory, foreman, or lead person type role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
What we offer to you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance / Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching funds
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and eleven paid holidays per year
What will get you noticed:
· Three (3) years mechanical maintenance or millwright experience in an industrial plant or manufacturing environment or a related Vocational degree.
· Experience managing mechanical millwright crews or maintenance departments and mechanical projects.
· Welding experience and/or welding certifications.
Here at OASIS:
We base all of our company decisions on our core values. We selflessly engage and are direct and honest. We set aside differences and leverage strengths and compensate for weaknesses. We are unified in direction and purpose. We see obstacles as opportunities, embrace change, and are proactive in addressing our business needs. We continuously improve through training and advance methods and technologies. We seek and apply knowledge to maximize flexibility and act with a sense of urgency, never compromising safety. We interact with integrity, honesty, and respect. We present ourselves professionally in every way and deliver value added solutions wrapped in superior customer service. We have clear responsibilities, take ownership and follow through 100% of the time. We are driven to excellence and we persevere and remained focused. We have fire in our hearts and we hold others to these same standards.
We strive to continuously provide innovative solutions for customers as well as to foster a fun yet challenging work environment for our employees. We are recognized as both a service provider and employer of choice against which all others are measured. We want people that want to live by our core values and vision while doing meaningful work and having some fun along the way. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
OASIS provides the highest quality turnkey solutions for dimensional metrology, equipment alignment and mechanical services from eight regional service centers across North America. As such, we can respond quickly to jobs of any size or complexity, anywhere our services are needed – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
OASIS is a recognized leader in both optical alignment and 3-dimensional metrology using the most advanced technologies available today. Our engineers and field service technicians have the highest levels of experience and expertise in these technologies, plus an in-depth understanding of how alignment issues impact processes. And instead of just pointing out issues, we provide solutions and fix them.
As the industry’s gold standard for equipment alignment and mechanical services, you can depend on OASIS to get it right the first time, minimizing downtime and maximizing your return on investment. What’s more, with the highest quality 3-dimensional metrology, precision alignment and mechanical services all under one roof, it’s always easy to work with OASIS.