Oar Staffing is conducting a search for an Industrial Hygienist /Waste Management Manager for a client located in SW Mississippi.
This is a Direct Hire.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHWESTERN MISSISSIPPI
EHS experience in a Manufacturing Environment - REQUIRED.
Industrial hygiene and waste management experience in a manufacturing environmental are key attributes for the successful candidate
The Industrial Hygienist/Waste Management Manager will assist leadership to resolve health issues by identifying risks, and by implementing policies and programs to mitigate these.
You will conduct training and presentations to ensure employee awareness of occupational health developments, lead biological monitoring programs, effect corrective actions and halt operations where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field.
- Experience within the Chemical Industry
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification.
- 10+ years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant laws, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.