- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Transaction Coordinator to join our team! Experience in multifamily real estate is preferred, but not required. Organizational and communication skills are a must.
● Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant parties as needed.
● Organize and store paper and electronic files and due diligence materials related to transactions.
● Plan travel arrangements, inspections, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements.
● Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as efficiently as possible.
● Review and summarize reports at a high level.
● Communicate with brokers and management companies and respond to their needs with urgency and attentiveness.
● Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
Salary $40,000-$50,000/year, based on experience.
BusinessView all jobs at Oakwood Capital