- Posted: over a month ago
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Owner of a Cannabis company. The Executive Assistant reports directly to the business owner and provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant must be a forward thinker and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will be able to exercise sound judgment in diverse situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
These include, but are not limited to, the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the company's operations.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents to support the organization's objectives.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside regular business hours.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and sound judgment to handle high-level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through excellent follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed in advance.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
Who you are:
- Business sense - Strong business sense can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible consistently.
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting expectations and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Health, Dental, vision
Oakland Vision Project
BusinessView all jobs at Oakland Vision Project