You’ll work locally for a great company
• No long-haul driving
• Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
• Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
• Variety of assignments across northern New England
• Develop service skills and new relationships
• Opportunities for special assignments
• Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
• Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
• Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation – YEAR #1)
• Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
• $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
• Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
• Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
• Class B Commercial Driver License
• Prior driver/delivery experience is considered a plus, but not a requirement.
• Ability to start early AM and adapt to customer needs and required schedules.
• Maintain a current DOT medical card and operate in accordance with DOT Regulations
• Develop proficiency with a handheld computer device.
• Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections.