Do you take pride in your craft, do you like the details, can you have three engines torn apart at the same time and know exactly where you are at on all three?
If so, come join a high volume franchise repair facility repairing and maintaining all makes of cars and trucks. We have immediate openings for sharp and motivated techs to join our service team at either our Mitsubishi or Kia location. We have top of the line equipment to make your life easier.
Our service team members enjoy competitive pay plans and benefits. Check us out, and find what makes Oakes Auto different.
- Test drive vehicles to test components and systems.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- ASE certifications preferred.
- Service Technician experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective reading, computer, and mathematical skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair / service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.