Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: June 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oakbrook Corporation is recruiting a full-time Human Resources Assistant. Successful HR Assistants are organized and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills. They consistently demonstrate discretion and sound judgement. The HR Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to support the human resources team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform candidate phone and video screens
- Perform background checks (PARS, references, etc.)
- Welcome new hires; conduct introductions/office tours and conduct new hire orientation
- Assist with updating job descriptions
- Assist with annual performance evaluation process
- Organize employee social events
- Assist with United Way campaign kick-off and promotion
- Prepare employee anniversary certificates
- Assist with personnel file storage and electronic recordkeeping
- Create/prepare materials for presentations, job fairs, student job shadowing, etc.
- Regularly use computers (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Suite, HRIS programs)
- Scan paper documents to archival digital files
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with recruiting highly desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to multitask
- Ability to listen to direction and execute tasks independently
- Strong writing skills; professional verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality, discretion and sound judgment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrates and follows the Oakbrook Values: Ethical, Professional, Collaborative, Family
ABOUT OAKBROOK CORPORATION
Oakbrook Corporation is an integrated real estate services company proudly and professionally serving Wisconsin and Illinois since 1987. Oakbrook Corporation manages approximately 12 million square feet of residential and commercial space, which includes over 7,700 apartments in both market-rate and affordable housing. At Oakbrook we take pride in fostering growth and leadership within an honest and ethical company.
2 Science CourtMadison, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Oakbrook Corporation