Commercial Lines Account Manager-Knoxville, TN
Deeply Rooted to Serve
Led by the values and mission of the organization, the Commercial Lines Account Manager, manages existing accounts and assists in the production of new business; through providing prompt, efficient, and high-quality service in support of our customers.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Manage new and existing accounts including the renewal process, monitoring account activity, changes in exposure and revisions in coverage.
- Assist in ongoing risk evaluation of client exposures.
- Manage billing functions including invoicing, reviewing accounts receivable statements, reconciling account differences, and documenting collection issues.
- Issue binders, EOP, ID Cards, insurance summaries, and handling related administrative functions.
- Participate in client/carrier meetings.
- Ability to mentor Account Manager Assistant.
- Ability to research, analyze and solve problems independently.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft product suite including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Preferred Education/ Experience
- Working knowledge of agency standard operating procedures and management systems
- Experience working with Applied Systems- Epic platform a plus
- Active Property and Casualty License
Oakbridge Insurance Agency is a new kind of insurance and risk management agency with the mission to transform and elevate the way business is done in our industry.
For over 100 years, the founding firms of Oakbridge worked alongside each other in small towns and cities throughout the Southeast, cultivating similar company cultures and best practices, and earning each other's respect in the industry. They envisioned a way to impact the future of insurance and formed Oakbridge Insurance Agency on January 1, 2021. Since forging this different path, we are proud to have added additional partners to Oakbridge who reflect our vision, demonstrate our core values, and share our commitment to doing what is right for our friends and neighbors.
Our most important asset is our people. We offer a friendly and flexible work environment and offer first-class benefits to meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include a 401k plan with immediate participation, company match, and immediate 100% vesting. Company-paid benefits include life insurance and short- and long-term disability. We have a strong health insurance plan and many supplemental, voluntary offerings.
Oakbridge Insurance is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Oakbridge Insurance makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For more information visit our website
Deeply Rooted Insurance Agency | Oakbridge Insurance - Oakbridge Insurance
Oakbridge Insurance Agency LLCKnoxville, TN
Finance and InsuranceView All Oakbridge Insurance Agency LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.