Document Controller/Specialist (8328)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Document Controller/Specialist (Professional Services)
Location: Tulsa, OK - Estimated 10 Month Contract
The primary function of the Document Controller/Specialist (Professional Services) is the quality of Document Control products and services to project teams and compliance with E&C project excellence.
The ideal candidate would understand and know how to perform/use all of the following.
Advanced Microsoft Word Skills
- Copy and paste options
- Create and use multi-level numbering styles
- Control formatting using styles
- Find and replace
- Paragraph spacing
- Editor functions
- Create and format Tables
- Insert pictures, shapes, icons
- Create hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Create and remove Watermark
- Design and Layout menu options
- Create and update Table of Contents
- Use, accept/reject Track Changes
- Compare documents
- Restrict editing
- Create, reply and resolve Comments
- Create Headers and Footers
SharePoint On-Prem Library Skills
- Create, apply and change metadata (Edit Properties)
- Create views
- Filter and sort
- Restore versions
- Create lists
- Manage content in multiple Libraries
- Use Explorer View
- Use Quick Edit
- Setup/manage alerts
Microsoft Teams Skills
- Use chat/calling
- Add and edit files
- Create events/meetings/webinars
Microsoft Outlook Skills
- Create and respond to emails
- Create meeting requests
- Organize email
Get fresh Documentation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.