Business Systems Analyst II (7785)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Systems Analyst II - Estimated 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Tulsa, OK
As an IT Business Systems Analyst II, you will act as a liaison between IT and the business to ensure an understanding of business requirements when crafting and implementing new IT systems and improving existing systems!
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the design and implementation of new systems and improvement of existing systems
- Serves as the subject matter specialist and business partner between IT team(s) and business/end-user team(s)
- Provides input toward annual budget analysis and cost management including projects, ongoing maintenance, support and licensing
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications to formulate technical solutions that conform to operational standards
- Conducts requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and provides recommendations based on collected information
- Ensures the maintenance, development and improvement of existing application systems meet the organizational business objectives and IT standards
- Remediates application system issues through appropriate troubleshooting, incident, change and problem management standards using ServiceNow
- Evaluates, develops and assists with implementing new application systems and developing technical requirements that follow standards for software development lifecycle
- Assists with business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Maximo/CMMS and knowledge of supported maintenance, procurement, inventory and EHS processes
- Experience with process improvement/lean
- Experience writing test cases and test execution
- Experience with SQL, PowerBI and Power Automate
- Experience with agile project delivery and Azure DevOps tool
Education/Years of Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or high school diploma/GED with equivalent experience and minimum two (2) years’ IT experience
- Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and PC skills
OakTree StaffingWhy Work Here?
Amazing company with great benefits and awesome opportunity to grow!
Excellent Staffing Agency that finds top talent and connects them with amazing companies.