Systems Architect - 100k-120k per year
A System Architect is a technical leader within the professional services implementation team. This role involves both taking individual responsibility for the technical design of custom application development projects and working to establish standards that guide the organization’s ability to efficiently deliver solutions.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with our clients on custom application implementation projects to understand requirements and create and document the solution’s technical design for fulfilling those requirements. Create documentation artifacts that accurately describe the solution’s design, to enough detail for developers to create the solution. Guide the technical delivery process, providing input to the project manager and direction to the development and QA teams.
- Establish standards for technology and process that can be utilized across projects, and which aligns with overall company direction. Coordinate with other groups and build consensus for technology choices.
- Provide guidance and oversite to development staff, identify skill gaps, and create plans for technical growth of staff.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to design and implement cloud-based custom software development projects.
- Be an expert Java developer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of software security best practices, including PCI standards.
- Have a solid background in database design, application server configuration, network communications, and firewalls/load-balancers.
- Have experience implementing controls around the software development process – source code control, continuous delivery models, deployment processes.
- Have a solid understanding of the Amazon Web Service technology stack, and how to utilize AWS technologies in a system’s design.
- Good communication skills, including an ability to evangelize best practice and build consensus.
- Telecommunications, speech-recognition technology, AI/bot, SIP, and WAN routing experience is desirable.
Why Work Here?Excellent Staffing Agency that find top talent and connects them with amazing companies.
Amazing company with great benefits and awesome opportunity to grow!