IT Inventory/Asset Management - Estimated 12 Month Contract
The purpose of this role is to handle to day-to-day tasks associated with the operations of an IT warehouse and of IT inventory management. Good interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, and team building skills are required, in addition to good customer facing skills and a tool kit of structured problem-solving techniques & methods. The person in this position should be comfortable under pressure and capable of speaking to frustrated customers in a calm and helpful manner. Prior work experiences should provide evidence of the aforementioned skills and traits. Familiarity with basic IT processes, terminology, and troubleshooting are expected.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Manage and execute the shipping, receiving, delivery, and inspection of IT hardware;
- Ensure incoming orders are received, paperwork processed and placed in work order entry queue in a timely and accurate manner;
- Process, catalog, stage in a logical and organized manner, and ship outgoing orders;
- Configure computers using a PXE imaging system, and install software using a configuration manager tool;
- Evaluate asset requests for validity and process according to established guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment (Dry, Cold, Wet, Hot).
- Requires lifting and moving heavy loads, such as lifting up to 50 lbs, and moving heavy loads with appropriate equipment.
- Additional duties may be required.
Why Work Here?Excellent Staffing Agency that find top talent and connects them with amazing companies.
Amazing company with great benefits and awesome opportunity to grow!