Desktop Support Tech II - Estimated 6 Month Contract
- Provides resolution to all desktop support requests.
- Configures, troubleshoots, isolates, repairs, and resolves all customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer, scanners, copiers, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repair desktop computers to ensure they interconnect seamlessly with multiple systems including network drives and all business productivity applications.
- Communicates directly with customers via phone, e-mail and remote diagnostics to identify, reproduce and resolve customer reported issues.
- Works independently to troubleshoot all support requests and follow escalation policies.
- Participates in testing, documentation and implementation of assigned projects.
- Responsible for tracking hardware inventory per division policies along with running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience. Intermediate level.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support. General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department. Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies including: WAN/LAN, COE Desktop, Core Business Applications and Desktop Products.
- Ability to give presentations to small or medium size groups.
- Completion of North Slope Unescorted Training course http://nstc.apicc.org/.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with direct customer interaction.
- Ability to work well with local and global teams.
- Willingness to continually learn.
- Ability to champion change.
Why Work Here?Excellent Staffing Agency that find top talent and connects them with amazing companies.
Amazing company with great benefits and awesome opportunity to grow!