Contact Center Specialist- EMC Engineer
Looking for an experienced contact center specialist to join our team of experts to provide professional services in the contact center niche. We are looking for an independent, self-driven individual who can work with minimal supervision. The individual must be able to work effectively with people of all levels of technical expertise and varying roles and responsibilities. High subject-matter technical expertise as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills are an absolute must.
- Design, architect, and consult with customers (both internal and external) on call flows, call management solutions and implementation of the design.
- Experience installing and configuring Avaya Elite Multichannel (EMC).
- Experience administering and supporting Avaya Call Center Elite and CMS.
- Experience with general ACD features and functionality.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Avaya applications.
- An optimistic and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal interaction skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must work effectively in a team environment as well as individually.
- Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) or Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS) software installation and configuration experience.
- CS1000 and Avaya Aura (CM, SM, and AES) configuration experience.
- Experience training agents and supervisors on Avaya client software applications: EMC
- Desktop, EMC Reporting, CMS, AAAD (Avaya Aura Agent Desktop), and CCMA (Contact Center Manager Administration).
- Experience configuring voice prompts on Avaya Media Server (AMS).
- Experience installing and configuring in an HA (High Availability) environment.
- Experience with SIP-based applications.