We need someone with problem solving skills, thinks outside the box, thrives in a very fast paced environment, pays attention to details, and has experience in customer service. They will help on the phones, but need to be able to learn programs such as Maximo, Banner, Microsoft Dynamics.
Assist customers via telephone with moderately complex account inquiries and/or service requests including but not limited to:
- Payment activity
- Establish/change service
- Emergency situations
- Service/payment disputes
Research customer account activity utilizing office equipment including but not limited to:
Enter customer account activity into Customer Information System (CIS) including but not limited to:
- Service orders
- Account adjustments
- Experience answering customer telephone calls and responding to requests for service and inquiries concerning accounts.
Experience and training related to:
- Customer service policies and procedures
- Customer relations/communication skills
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Experience reading and interpreting customer account information, maps, and atlas pages.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Good social skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to effectively communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required
- Ability to perform in a demanding and changing work environment
- Ability to multi-task, including interacting with customers while simultaneously navigating the customer information system, scheduling orders and documenting calls
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Comfortable working with computers and web-based applications
- Strong organization, attentive to details and time management skills
- Accurate typing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess skills to research and problem solve to resolution
- Previous experience in a customer service-oriented role preferred
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work the hours of 7:30am-4:30pm Monday - Friday, and be available to work overtime as needed
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- This position is in a fast-paced, high volume environment catering specifically to Builders and New Construction customers in Oklahoma.
- Ability to feel comfortable sitting/standing for most of an 8-hour shift
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.