Oak Tree Mazda, proud member of the Del Grande Dealer Group, is currently seeking an Experienced Smog Repair Technician.
Oak Tree Mazda is a proud member of The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) - the Bay Area’s Largest Family-Owned Automotive Group. With a world-class environment to thrive, we sell and service more Mazda’s than any other dealership in the country. No matter the position, we will provide the tools and training necessary for you to grow and be a top performer. Two of the key factors to our success are DGDG's unique culture and technology. Our culture starts with our team - and the never-ending desire to get better. Our technology helps to deliver the very best experience for our guests. Join us - and open the doors to a bright future!
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced. The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world. Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail. We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
To make our vision real, we look for service professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction – utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests.
As a Smog Repair Technician, you will create a world-class automotive retail experience by maintaining service operations. Your main objective is to inspect and perform necessary repair work to vehicles.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K * Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Care * Dependent Care * Commuter
* Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs * Employee Assistance Program * DGDG Wellness Committee * Fun Healthy Living Contests * Sales and Service Contests * State Disability Insurance Programs
* Disability Insurance * Paid Family Leave
* 24 Hour Fitness Membership Discounts * Dedicated in-house training organization * Employee Referral Bonus * Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement * Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * Employee Service Discount
* Increase customer satisfaction by effecting Smog Tests and repairs correctly the first time * In addition to smog and emission related issues, conduct minor repairs such as water pumps, fuel pumps, filters replacements, etc. * Accomplish and maintain a high level of efficiency * Provide complete and accurate neatly written descriptions of diagnosis, repair, and maintenance performed on the workshop copy of the repair order assigned * Road test all repairs to ensure repaired correctly the first time * Maintain standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service, and good employee and community relations * Take all possible precautions to insure the safety and health of you and others * Maintain a clean and orderly facility and work area * Maintain cleanliness of all vehicles assigned to repair
* Test and Repair license with Inspector license REQUIRED * ASE certified recommended * Detail-oriented and precise * Flexibility in taking on other tasks as they arise in daily operations * Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure, while demonstrating great judgment and ability to resolve issues as they arise * Willing to work weekends * Valid driver's license and clean driving record
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan. It’s our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow. The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.