Benefits Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $75,000 Yearly
For more than 30 years, Oak Tree Insurance has been an elite insurance broker in Oregon. Oak Tree Insurance is a full-service agency, writing coverage across the Pacific Northwest. Our team provides quality service to our clients and we work heavily on a referral basis.
Today, we are still growing and expanding our book of business into multiple industries. We are committed to building lasting relationships and continually being a trusted advisor to our clients.
Oak Tree Insurance encourages employees the opportunity to grow in their career. There is no limit to your professional career path at Oak Tree Insurance. Upon hire, we offer carrier training, CIC certification course and continued education.
Join Our Community Cornerstone!
Â As our Commercial Lines Account Manager, youâll be joining our family owned business that has been serving our community for over 50 years! YourÂ unparalleled patienceÂ and ability to not justÂ listen, butÂ hearÂ what a client needs will be essential in providing amazing customer service to current and future clients. As our Commercial Lines Account Manager, youâll be using your ability toÂ quickly build rapport, along with beingÂ organizedÂ andÂ detail oriented. YourÂ persistenceÂ at providing our clients with the best service will be vital in Oak Tree Insurance's ability to serve our community forÂ manyÂ moreÂ years to come!Â
Flexible work from home options available
- Salary Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Working directly with our health insurance companies on quotes/renewals.
- Fostering strong relationships with clients to maintain client retention.
- Responding to inquiries, problem solving, and following up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Treating each client interaction as an opportunity for education and account rounding.
- Assisting clients with policy changes and updating account information.Â
- Working with both individuals and businessesÂ
- Required- Licensed in Life and HealthÂ
- 3+ years insurance experience, at least 1 year in an agency or broker setting.Â
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office and Agency Management software (AMS360 a plus!).
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multitask.Â
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Â
Oak Tree Insurance
AddressLake Oswego, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Oak Tree Insurance