Oak Street Health Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com
The IT Associate role is an integral part of our growing team. We are looking for an IT Associate to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. The IT Associate will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent IT Associate must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also have a strong customer service orientation.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Tier 1-3 level support
- Route / Escalate Help Desk tickets to appropriate team members using service desk software to record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken to final resolution. (The IT Associate will work closely with our Help Desk professionals)
- Troubleshoot IT issues remotely using remote support software and onsite from desktops, printers, peripherals and network / Wi-Fi
- Assist with the implementation of IT strategy
- Assist with company expansion and network infrastructure
- Ensure continuous uptime for computers, peripherals, and working with vendors to service basic medical equipment
- Work with vendors to manage network infrastructure
- Deploy hardware for new employees
- Keep accurate inventory of all IT related equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for motivated professionals with:
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Passion for technology and problem solving
- High level of organization, reliability, and independence
- Orientation toward detail
- Demonstrated PC skills (MS Office, Google docs)
- Ability to research emerging technologies and make recommendations that benefit our business
- Past professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills (ability to train new hires on basic usage / setup when starting)
- At least 2-3 years help desk experience, 2-3 years network experience
- Experience working with multiple operating systems (Microsoft, Chrome, Mac)
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- US work authorization
- Access to reliable transportation
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers
Oak Street Health
TechnologyView all jobs at Oak Street Health