Do you find joy in helping others? At Oak Park Place, our goal is to Share our GIFTS to enhance the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like your calling, we want to talk to you. Share your gifts and make a difference in the lives of seniors every day. Oak Park Place is hiring! This is an exciting opportunity with a growing Assisted Living facility. As a smaller company, we cater to our resident’s needs, and take pride in providing an employee friendly work environment.
We are looking for an LPN to join our beautiful Burlington facility. We offer competitive pay, including pm/ night and Weekend differentials, and great benefits, including PTO and Holiday pay. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual that is looking for personal growth and development in a state of the art health care setting. This position works from 12pm-8pm and also requires every other weekend.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a current WI RN/LPN license
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and benefit package including health, dental and vision
- Company-paid LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- Excellent paid time off package
- Adoption assistance
- Employee assistance program
- RN scholarship opportunities